Nice 3 Bedroom/ 2 bathroom house in Belnem
Little mansion, big paradise
When we envisioned this house 10 years ago, we wanted to create a space of comfort and luxury, of fresh elegance; a place to spend an unforgettable vacation.
Located in the most upscale neighborhood in Bonaire, our Mediterranean house has been designed with a lot of detail so you can enjoy both a natural and sophisticated atmosphere.
With the sound of the sea as a ballad to your ears, the infinite turquoise in front of you, the visit to our tropical garden of colorful birds singing their songs at sunrise and sunset and magical nights with a sky full of stars, you will think that you have reached paradise.
If you look for a place full of tranquility, privacy, incredible beauty, with splendid snorkeling and diving spots just steps from the pool, look no further, we have everything you want and more.
Our house is located very near to the dive sites of Andrea I and II take a dive, snorkel or swim whenever your heart desires. Or, enjoy lazy afternoons at the pool watching for flamingos, dolphins and pelicans.
Our property features a large main home (4.600 Sq. Ft) surrounded by a charming and tropical garden which provides complete privacy. This beautiful home, with an open floor plan, has everything needed for hosting intimate dinner parties or family barbecues, you can find a quiet place to relax in one of the comfortable rooms in the house, covered porch, or the pool.
The villa is located about 4 miles from the main town, Kralendijk and 6 miles from the Airport.
– Quiet upscale neighbourhood of Sabadeco
– Professionally landscaped garden including drip irrigation system
– Big pool and bathroom outside the house for more convenience
– Nearly private beach for diving and snorkeling (just off Andrea I & II dive sites)
– Stainless steel grill
– privet Gazebo overlooking the sea and enjoy a perfect sea breeze
– Gazebo is a very special place for a romantic dinner
– Flat screen LED TV
– Wine cooler
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning in both rooms
– High end countertop finishes
– Ceramic tile floors and showers in all bathrooms
– Mosquito Screens on all exterior doors and windows (recently renovated)
– 2 bedrooms (1 King Size, 1 Queen Size)
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
– All rooms fully furnished and equipped
– Full equipped kitchen
– Big dining set for 6 people
– Tropical garden, beautiful ocean views and direct private beach access
– NON smoking and no pets: smoking permitted at beach house
– Private parking
– Alarm system and safe box
Would you like to come with 6 adults? It is also possible to rent the extra private guest house in the garden for $525 per week, only together with the villa. This newly guest house is very modern decorated and fully equipped. It has air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a double bed and a pull out sofa. Perfect if your party is a little bigger. Extra cleaning costs for the guest house are $100. Guests have full access to the lower half of the villa, including all outdoor spaces and private, gated, parking area. Owners’ upstairs living quarters remain unoccupied during your stay.
Casa ”La Brisa” is part of small-scale secured villa park ‘’Waterlands Village’’, which is located on a private lagoon with a channel to azure blue Caribbean Sea.
‘’La Brisa’’ is a waterfront cottage where you can enjoy a constant soothing breeze to help you relax and cool down after a busy, but certainly joyful day. The villa has two large bedrooms with air-conditioning and each their own bathroom. Just recently all of the rooms have been redecorated. All doors and windows are equipped with mosquito screens and window shutters. From the bedrooms and spacious living room with a fully equipped open kitchen there is a direct view on the water, and if you lucky (hopefully you are) you can see the turtles in front of your porch. An outdoor shower is a pretty (and practical!) addition. Stylish, shared fresh water swimming pool with waterfall (1 min walk) invites you to a relaxing dive. In front of the door you have also a private parking.
Casa La Brisa is close to the airport or the center of Kralendijk and far enough for privacy and tranquility. It’s also a stone’s throw away from the ocean with plenty of wildlife, best snorkeling and dive spots and natural beauty around.